Nevada Coalition Resource List
Nevada Coalition Resource List is a list of groups (i.e. Coalition, Consortium, Partnership, Workgroup, Initiative, etc.) whose purpose is centered on improving the outcomes for children and families in Nevada. The Resource List contains information on the groups including: name, year established, contact person, mission, and links to the groups’ social media sites. The Resource List was created to identify existing groups and highlight their accomplishments for the purpose of coordinating efforts and increasing collaboration within the community.
The Children’s Advocacy Alliance is currently accepting submissions for the Nevada Coalition Resource List. If you would like your group highlighted on this list, please click the link below. The list will continually be updated as new survey submissions are received.
Please have the following information ready for submission:
- What is the name of the group?
- Who is the contact person for the group? (Provide email address and phone number)
- What is the purpose/mission of the group?
- What year was the group established?
- Are the meetings open to the public?
- In which city are the meetings held? Please indicate if the meetings are teleconferenced to multiple locations.
- Does your group have smaller subgroups such as committees or workgroups? If so, please list the subgroups.
- Does the group have a website, Twitter, Facebook, or any other type of social media? If yes, please include the links.